QuestionMarch 26 2011 at 2:00 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to I am with Dr. Check....and I don't release...although I surged....
If someone surges but does not release, does that mean there was no ovulation and no rise in progesterone? Or that the follicle does indeed burst and produce progesterone, but the egg is stuck in there?
Just wondering, I was thinking if there was no progesterone released, there would be no luteal phase and no predictable period from progesterone production and withdrawal, just a random estrogen bleed?
- I am on progesterone suppositories..... - MargieD on Mar 26, 6:27 PM
- Just to clarify.... - MargieD on Mar 26, 6:58 PM
- interesting and timely as this just came up with someone I know... - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 7:07 PM
- My understanding is.... - MargieD on Mar 26, 8:45 PM
- Geee.....The last word should have been implantation....not ovulation... n/t - MargieD on Mar 26, 8:46 PM
- right - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 9:28 PM
- You are right... - MargieD on Mar 27, 4:07 AM
- no problem - Mrs. A on Mar 27, 9:56 AM
- P4 on cd1 - Tanya on Mar 27, 12:59 PM
- Yes, please!! - MargieD on Mar 27, 5:20 PM