You can create your own board on network 54, so do itMarch 26 2011 at 5:04 PM
|2004 Gal (no login)|
Response to Can we do something about this? (Well intentioned thoughts from long time member)
The mod for this board has been MIA for years so you probably won't succeed in getting linked from this board, but maybe a few of the other boards with active moderators will be willing to link to it.
I found this board in 2004 when I was in my early 30s and I was active for years. I tend to agree with the posters who think this kind of misses the point, but since you can create your own board, just do it.
This is a general high fsh board. Age-related high fsh is somewhat different, which makes the Over 40 board make sense to me.
I do think those ttc #1 are in a different place than those ttc #2 or more. In my experience, that has been the great divide on this board, not age. People behave themselves as long as warning titles are used and posters aren't obnoxious about their other children. Still, eruptions occur. I'm not trying to cause another one. Just noting that that issue seems the most divisive in my experience. I can't comment on the current feeling on the board because I only look over here on occasion now.
It strikes me that what you really want is a board for high fsh veterans still ttc or still ttc #1.
There will never be a consensus on this type of issues, as you've seen, but again, since you are able to, just create the board you want & let posters know. Those who want to join you will.
A board for 30 and under may not get much traffic, but give it a try.
- perfectly said all around - THANK YOU. n/t - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 5:14 PM
- Thxs, Mrs. A nt - 2004 Gal on Mar 26, 5:53 PM
- If I have become obnoxious about DD... TELL ME!!! (DD ment) - MargieD on Mar 26, 5:33 PM
- I honestly wouldn't know, Margie - 2004 Gal on Mar 26, 5:45 PM
- No worries.... (DD ment) - MargieD on Mar 26, 8:07 PM
- Gotcha and again, - 2004 Gal on Mar 26, 8:16 PM
- I agree!! Oh well!!! n/t - MargieD on Mar 26, 8:22 PM
- yes - that's it exactly - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 8:25 PM
- just one person's opinion - mine - no you are not obnoxious - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 5:47 PM
- who do you think you are, Brad Pitt? - sch1star on Mar 26, 5:59 PM