I can chime in here (pg ment.)March 28 2011 at 9:52 AM
|Jamie (no login)|
Response to Re: Met with Dr Gill In Houston- Review of HFI IVF Center
Dr. Gill helped me get my current pregnancy (due today, and I am age 39). He and his staff are great. The lab rocks. I'm not aware of an FSH cutoff, and in fact he didn't even make me do day 3 labs. We just started my cycle.
The 2nd IVF is not free, but it is half price if you don't get pregnant with the first. All doctor fees are waived so you just pay facility fees. First one is about $10K (not including meds) so second would be $5K.
A consultation with him is only $50 so I highly advise it if you have any interest in working with him.
- Re: I can chime in here (pg ment.) - Lauren on Mar 28, 10:02 AM
- Re: I can chime in here (pg ment.) - Jasmine on Mar 28, 11:07 AM
- Re: I can chime in here (pg ment.) - Jasmine on Mar 28, 11:08 AM
- hey Jasmine - Jamie on Mar 28, 1:25 PM
- Re: hey Jasmine - Lauren on Mar 28, 5:46 PM