being a sissy - hysteroscopy tomorrowApril 4 2011 at 9:24 AM
|maureen (no login)|
I've done so many tests and procedures, but somehow I've avoided this one - well avoided until tomorrow.
How bad is it? Do they pump any air or liquid in to get a better view? Worse than HSG? Is it much bigger than a cathetor?
WWWWaaaaaaa! Want to cancel!
- not sure - Mrs. A on Apr 4, 9:37 AM
- I had one - KerriA on Apr 4, 9:39 AM
- nothing like HSG - sch1star on Apr 4, 10:10 AM
- Yes... had it on my lunch break - JulesM on Apr 4, 10:38 AM
- thanks, girls! - maureen on Apr 4, 11:23 AM
- Good Luck!! - Tracy on Apr 4, 11:28 AM
- Better than HSG. Not bad, really! - Sara H. on Apr 4, 11:47 AM
- omg - maureen on Apr 4, 12:47 PM
- it's really not that bad at all - Jamie on Apr 4, 3:08 PM
- Wait, I am sorry! - Sara H. on Apr 4, 5:11 PM
- Good luck! Hope it's a piece of cake! :) nt - Gi8 on Apr 4, 5:37 PM
- survived! - maureen on Apr 6, 12:52 PM
- Yay! - Sch1star on Apr 7, 8:42 PM