use of natural progesterone - when ok in cycle?April 4 2011 at 2:24 PM
|mel (no login)|
I'm in need of some help please...
March 2nd was my first AF in almost 6 months. I got it to come back naturally after stopping my marathon training, making changes to my diet and doing acupuncture.
So, this was to be my first TTC cycle, but I didn't ovulate and now I'm on CD 33 and I don't know if my period is going to show up or not. I feel like it might, but then again, I also felt ovulation pains, but never got a + on the OPK or any CM this cycle.
I bought natural progesterone cream and want to try it, but I'm not sure when to do it. Since I'm on CD 33 and I don't know whether AF is going to show up or not, is it okay to use it at this point in the cycle or should I wait longer?
Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!
- we just had a chat about progesterne - Sara H. on Apr 4, 5:17 PM
- natural - Rebekah on Apr 4, 7:16 PM
- What is an "O Kit"? - Sara H. on Apr 5, 5:25 AM
- ovulation kit - Rebekah on Apr 5, 5:48 AM
- O! Hahahaha! - Sara H. on Apr 5, 7:04 PM
- Just wanted to say - Jane-london on Apr 5, 2:18 PM