Doing OOT monitoring with Check and getting really frustratedApril 13 2011 at 7:30 AM
|Cathy (no login)|
Hi ladies - it's been a while.
I went to see Dr. Check on Feb. 23, and he put me on Estinyl. I've been getting b/w done literally every week since, and it seems as though every week, I have the same problem: Either my local lab doesn't receive the faxed prescription from Check's office (even though I always call and ask for it the day before), or Check's office will call the afternoon of the b/w and say they didn't get the results from my local lab. This results in about five back and forth phone calls, and a lot a stress. To top it off, my E2 is not rising - at all. Background:
When I went to see Dr. Check for the first time, my FSH was a record 99. Yikes! Since then, it has been dropping steadily, but my E2 has never risen above 40. Last week's numbers:
I'm just getting really frustrated both with the constant issues with the labs and nurses and with the lack of results. At this point, I just feel like giving up.
Can anyone offer advice? Thank you!
- I could have written this post - Cee on Apr 13, 2011, 8:20 AM
- if you are an OOT patient - Mrs. A on Apr 13, 2011, 10:17 AM
- Her local clinic may be like mine - Cee on Apr 13, 2011, 12:41 PM
- how cumbersome! (PG ment) - Mrs. A on Apr 13, 2011, 1:13 PM
- OOT Monitoring wtih Cooper - How I handle - Tanya on Apr 13, 2011, 1:48 PM
- This is what I do - Cee on Apr 13, 2011, 2:13 PM
- Have you two tried - KarenGH on Apr 13, 2011, 7:30 PM
- That's a great suggestion - Cee on Apr 13, 2011, 7:36 PM
- There are online fax services.... - Sara H on Apr 14, 2011, 7:54 AM