Return to Index  

Nope

April 29 2011 at 8:16 AM
Mrs. A  (no login)

Response to Check Ladies: First Appointment, BBT charts? Exam? DH test?

Check didn't look at my BBT and menstrual cycle charts. (no RE ever has). I kept track of all my cycles for the past 3-4 years on mymonthlycycle.com and they have a nice print out function and those print outs have fallen by the wayside and are stashed away somewhere in my files. Take it in case you want to reference for yourself but I wouldn't go crazy putting it together.

They'll do a sono on you but not a pap. The vag swab that Check does is to check the vag cells (I don't recall 100% on this one but I think it's to check progesterone or something???)

I'd have sex the night before anyway just in case you can do a post-coital. The post-coital is only valid if done prior to ovulation and since your CD17 maybe you'll miss that window, but maybe not. Just make sure to address this right away, as in, "hey I have some semen inside me in case anyone wants to check." happy.gif

I never saw the DH collection room but my DH was not thrilled with it. Does your DH need a nice and fluffy and cozy room? I would tell him ahead of time just so he's aware. Last minute might cause him to go blank wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. We all need a laugh (TMI) - Tanya on Apr 29, 2011, 10:11 AM
    1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Mrs. A on Apr 29, 2011, 10:18 AM
      1. Yep at Cooper - Tanya on Apr 29, 2011, 11:40 AM
    2. OMG, that is too funny! nt - KarenGH on May 1, 2011, 2:28 PM

2. Ahhh, very good to know! - Sara H on Apr 29, 2011, 11:07 AM
    1. you are going to see Check... - Mrs. A on Apr 29, 2011, 3:11 PM
      1. Sounds good to me, we LOVE to laugh! (NT) - Sara H. on Apr 29, 2011, 4:24 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement