Thinking I should just throw in the towelMay 3 2011 at 12:48 PM
|Cee (no login)|
I don't think this is ever going to happen for us. My FSH is just so high. And every other cycle I've had hope because I've at least had some follicles in there cooking despite the high FSH readings.
This morning I had CD2 b/w & u/s done and had "quiet" follicles, which means they didn't see anything. FSH was 30, even though I've been taking estrogen since right after I ovulated.
Ugh, I don't know what to do. I'm at work right now and have to keep running to the bathroom because I can't stop crying.
- don't lose hope - Mrs. A on May 3, 1:32 PM
- Thanks - Cee on May 3, 2:57 PM
- those are the roles! - Mrs. A on May 3, 6:42 PM
- agreed - Jamie on May 3, 4:34 PM
- It's hard - summerwind03 on May 3, 2:00 PM
- Great to hear! - Cee on May 3, 2:58 PM
- Re: Thinking I should just throw in the towel - Katie on May 3, 2:10 PM
- Sorry you're down in the dumps too - Cee on May 3, 2:59 PM
- Re: Thinking I should just throw in the towel - Mary on May 3, 5:29 PM
- No, I haven't - Cee on May 4, 8:38 AM
- I sincerely hope - Bethpky on May 3, 7:04 PM
- Estyinl - Tanya on May 4, 5:44 AM
- Thanks for the input - Cee on May 4, 6:00 AM
- Dosage - Tanya on May 4, 6:45 AM
- Re: Dosage - Cee on May 4, 6:53 AM
- Barge... I wish I was as good as you were at "tuning out" the nurses... - MargieD on May 4, 9:24 AM
- It never ceases to amaze me - KarenGH on May 6, 8:35 AM