Return to Index  

oh, that speach (DE speach ment)

May 6 2011 at 10:46 AM
maureen  (no login)

Response to Depressing Second Opinion Appt yesterday- need support (loss/DE ment)

KerriA,

It's tough when you know your odds aren't the best, but that you want to give it the best go with your OE and the doctors poo poo it. Really, if this was a try at giving you the ability to walk, would they just show you the door and say not try? I respect DE as an option, but if you still want another OE try, then why can't they give us that chance?

I think we need to know our odds going into it, but when we know, we really don't need to have DE preached to us to the point where they act like used car salesmen not even coming up for air during the pitch. What other doctors besides RE's act like this? I now start the conversation with how I know my odds are low, and I'm not looking for DE, and ask what they have. To me it's like trying to sell me a boat when I'm car shopping. My DH even stopped the runaway DE speach by bluting out that it was against my religion. ha! That doctor would NOT listen to us and was totally unwilling to try ivf with us. He was a stats jacka$$. It's really disheartening to learn how many doctors are just into making money and not really helping people.

This RE doesn't sound like the one for you. I've learned that it's best just to move on and than to fight them. Put together your next plan of action. That helps me raise my spirits.

Your antral count looks great. I'm not sure about the cyst on the endometrium. I had a fibriod one cycle, but it cleared up on it's own.

Hugs.
Maureen

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks, Maureen (DE ment) - KerriA on May 7, 6:58 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement