Recurring UTIMay 8 2011 at 5:42 AM
|Sara H (no login)|
So, last Sunday, I had my first UTI. OUCH!
I took all my meds exactly I was supposed to. No BD this week, no nothing! Got much much better, fine yesterday. And now, suddenly this morning, it is totally back. Blood in the urine and everything.
I called my Dr. and she put me back on the anti-biotic and pain meds again.
Question: she did not seem too surprised but has anyone else had this happen? Is this normal?
- blood in the urine - Mrs. A on May 8, 2011, 7:01 AM
- Re: Recurring UTI - Phoebe10 on May 8, 2011, 8:26 AM
- UTI's - gisg on May 8, 2011, 8:43 AM
- Thank you,Ladies - Sara H. on May 8, 2011, 9:45 AM
- Feel your pain (preg. ment.) - Bethpky on May 8, 2011, 1:51 PM
- heheheeh "feel my pain"! So true but I hope not! (pg ment.) - Sara H. on May 8, 2011, 5:15 PM
- Hi Sara... - Meg on May 8, 2011, 7:56 PM
- Good thougth but no... - Sara H. on May 9, 2011, 7:37 AM