Return to Index  

Thank you,Ladies

May 8 2011 at 9:45 AM
Sara H.  (no login)

Response to Recurring UTI

I will take it seriously, thank you Mrs. A. Promise! I had blood the first time which is what sent me scurrying to the Dr. (Pink in the sample, tiny bit on the paper.) She did do a test and then put me on the meds. She also knows we are TTC so she might have put me on less. She was not concerned with the amount or color, though I freaked having never had that before!

Phoebe: I am on phenazopyridine which I think is the generic of what you suggested. It is wonder for the pain but luckily my dr. mentioned to me before it happened that it turns your pee Dark Orange! Like, late fall pumpkin orange. It is crazy but fine as long as you are forewarned!

G: I am a fiend about taking all my meds, especially anti-biotics, but it is always a good reminder. This time my Dr. doubled all my meds to make sure we totally kick it. Plus, we know this week I am clear of the 2ww so better now than later. Actually, I have not been on a anti-biotic for a coupe of years and not happy about this one... on the other hand the pain MUST go!

I was the queen of the 'pee after BD' but, since TCC, have stopped as I want all those swimmers swimming where they should. I guess I should wait 20 minutes, use the bathroom and then go to sleep!

I will keep a close eye on it and if anything happens again I will go back in an ask for more tests. For now I am waiting for the pain meds to kick in and I am off for a good nap.

Thank you, Ladies, I though when my Dr. was not worried about it that it was not a big deal but I just wanted to double check!

And, speaking of Check, I'll mention it to the nurses when I call down tomorrow about my blood work, in case it effects anything!

Hugs,
Sara H.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Feel your pain (preg. ment.) - Bethpky on May 8, 1:51 PM
    1. heheheeh "feel my pain"! So true but I hope not! (pg ment.) - Sara H. on May 8, 5:15 PM
      1. Hi Sara... - Meg on May 8, 7:56 PM
        1. Good thougth but no... - Sara H. on May 9, 7:37 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement