Return to Index  

Me too!

May 11 2011 at 6:10 PM
rebekah  (Login Bestbehavior)

Response to Help please: second Dr. C visit... BAD CM... any ideas?

Sara! I must have just missed you today happy.gif I was in there at 8am - drove from PA. Ahhhh!!! I had a very similar situation. My follicle was 18 and my E2 came to 240. I had my LH surge (we bed last night b/c I did b/w and u/s yesterday and they thought I might be surging already). I too "failed" the post coital . . . maybe it's the microscope? wishful thinking. She did mention the baking soda "trick" it makes sense since it's a neutralizer but I am too late. We decided to go ahead with the IUI since this is the first time I've O'd or had a follicle in 9 months so I figure it might be my only chance for the next 9 months and I am going for it. I moved mountains today to rearrange work and I am going to do it again tomorrow. As horrible as this sounds my husband was mortified about his sperm and for a tiny moment I think he felt what I am going through with all our "fertility issues" wrapped up in my broken hormones. Good Luck with what you decide! Hope it's a great cycle for you!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So, we are sort-of cycle buddies! - Sara H on May 11, 2011, 6:42 PM
    1. Re: So, we are sort-of cycle buddies! - rebekah on May 11, 2011, 7:02 PM
    2. they (other REs) have no "reason" - Mrs. A on May 11, 2011, 7:48 PM
      1. Good advice, Mrs. A! :-) (NT) - Sara H on May 12, 2011, 7:25 AM
      2. LOL - Anonymous on May 12, 2011, 9:40 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement