Re: Feeling conflicted, advice appreciated (long, sorry)May 17 2011 at 7:26 PM
|gisg (Login gisg)|
Response to Feeling conflicted, advice appreciated (long, sorry)
u/s in 2 hrs and then IUI? it doesn't make sense? what makes them think that u will release in 2 hrs?? I've never heard of such precise predictions??. Frankly I don't know if any clinic would be willing to do this.
Anyhow in my opinion you should talk to Dr. Check about this. Tell him about the clinic being very accommodating and that u/s in 2 hrs time is kind of expecting way too much from a small local clinic.
It seems like he is a very understanding doc so I feel he will understand this...
just my 2cents...hope all works out!
- That's what they said... - Cee on May 17, 2011, 7:54 PM
- if you know Check's position on IUIs then you'd understand why they did this - Mrs. A on May 18, 2011, 9:36 AM
- and of course assuming the egg released - Mrs. A on May 18, 2011, 9:37 AM
- This one was a little different - Cee on May 18, 2011, 10:43 AM
- ahhhh - Mrs. A on May 18, 2011, 10:52 AM