Return to Index  


May 20 2011 at 6:33 AM
Anon  (no login)

Response to End of my rope and need advice (high FSH and endo)

Dr Kristiansen has been great for us. She is a Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist, most "fertility specialists" are not. She is also a woman, that helps, the number is 713CallDrK(225-5375)

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement