How many of you went into IVF with "no extras"?May 21 2011 at 8:42 PM
|Lauren (no login)|
At this point I'm a little pooped out on the interventions and options and diets and herbs and so on. I feel like an utter slacker heading into IVF not doing acupuncture or wheatgrass and not giving up dairy or gluten or anything else. I'm not sure why I'm fighting it so much? I just eat my regular foods, take a B Complex daily and have a normal workout routine, nothing over the top. I still have a cup of coffee or so and I eat dairy and gluten like the rapture was going to take bread away and not people.
Is this some psychological hissy fit? Just sick of having to give up so much that I went back to normal living, or am I shooting myself in the foot by not "doing more"? Anyone else "just do IVF" and not do the extras?
- I did (bfp ment) - JulesM on May 22, 2011, 4:31 AM
- Yup, I'm doing the same thing (Chem pg ment) - Katie on May 22, 2011, 7:18 AM
- I think a weekly massage is worth every $$$ (n/t) - Mrs, A on May 22, 2011, 10:24 AM
- I wouldn't beat yourself up over this - Mrs. A on May 22, 2011, 10:22 AM
- Re: I wouldn't beat yourself up over this - Lauren on May 22, 2011, 10:40 AM
- nice to see you here! - Mrs. A on May 22, 2011, 11:01 AM
- I did - Anonymous on May 22, 2011, 12:31 PM
- Sorry bfp mentioned. nt - Anonymous on May 22, 2011, 12:33 PM