Return to Index  

Houston IVF vs. CCRM (all ment.)

May 31 2011 at 9:38 PM
Jamie  (no login)

Response to CCRM

Let me chime in here since I live in Houston and actually did the workup at CCRM back in 2008.

I think Houston IVF is very, very good, but I would probably go to CCRM just because that really is the mothership and they do leave no stone unturned in finding out what is wrong with you. They actually figured out what was wrong with me which was amazing since it is a very rare problem and other REs did not believe in it; however, I am certain they identified the correct thing.

Just brace yourself for the price. They are extremely expensive. They also kicked me out in 2008 and refused to cycle me unless I used DE for having high FSH even though I had good AMH and 13 antrals; however, I hear they have reformed since then. Obviously they were not right about the fact that I needed DE since I have a baby now with my own eggs from IVF at 39 (thanks to Houston Fertility Institute).

If you do go to Houston IVF I would consult with the female RE as I hear she is much more high FSH friendly.

Good luck Sara!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement