Return to Index  

I'm scratching my head, too.....

June 1 2011 at 6:17 PM
MargieD  (no login)

Response to Re: WTF???? CD2 FSH is now 30.6?!?!?! (Averaged about 7-9 the last four months)

My FSH was 20 last September or October. I didn't have it checked again until the last five cycles. I was so surprised when my FSH averaged at 7-9. One RE nurse said that I could have had a fluke cycle or the lab could have inflated it. As long as my FSH was behaving, I did not worry about it.

This was CD2 results. My AFC this month was 7. My average AFC is 8-10. I usually have one mini-lead follicle this early in the cycle, but I didn't have any this time. I thought it was a good sign until I got my bloodwork numbers.

I've been taking 400 mg CoQ10 for the last four months, calcium supplements for the last two months, and prenatal vitamins forever. Maybe the CoQ10 is going bad on me???

I did two days of stimming on Bravelle. I also started progesterone a couple of days later after I thought I ovulated. Unless I messed up and started before I ovulated. Don't know if that could affect my FSH.

I went back to running - 2 miles a day, 5 days a week.

I can't think of anything else I did differently this month... I don't get it....

The nurse said not to worry about it and wait until Monday to get it rechecked.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. COq10 - Katie on Jun 1, 2011, 6:38 PM
    1. I remember reading.... - MargieD on Jun 1, 2011, 6:45 PM
    2. NO - JAMIE RESPONDED GREAT TO THE COQ10... - Mrs. A on Jun 2, 2011, 10:40 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement