Return to Index  

such good comments

June 13 2011 at 9:10 AM
sarita  (no login)

Response to Facebook blues.....(preg ment)

I totally hear you. That line that she wrote makes me want to vomit! That being said I agree with Sarah, if it ever happens to us it would be hard not to celebrate every last detail about it. And I love what Grad said about the IF experience making one so your empathy and sensitivity will be endless. Last night I went to my very good friend's birthday. My transfer is today and I haven't been able to sleep for day I'm so scared. And when I saw my friend last night I remembered how she couldn't sleep before the baby was born because she was scared of the birth. For a moment it was so clear that no matter what happens in our lives we all have struggles and while the outcome is unknown we have to help each other go through it. While this board has been the most helpful tool getting through this I never would have been able to make it without my friends who have no experience with IF. They talk to me on the phone while I give myself shots so that I'll be distracted form the pain, they meet me at the clinic when my husband can't make it, they never change the subject when I have to talk about this. And while sometimes they say the wrong things or their children distract us I am so grateful. I hope you have a great visit with your sis.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. also.. - sarita on Jun 13, 9:15 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement