Return to Index  

hope this helps

June 20 2011 at 7:33 AM
  (Login Bestbehavior)

Response to Question for you

Karen - I use Emerita by Progest - the single packets. I found mine at Whole Foods but read all the reviews on amazon. There is a list on Dr. Lee's website of suggested natural progesterone creams.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=progest+emerita&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=6233006865040768071&sa=X&ei=4Vj_TbvxCYydgQfHs7HuCg&ved=0CIMBEPMCMAQ

I'll admit I was skeptical. I am with Dr. Check doing natural cycles but not every month. I tried it in hopes to keep things regular in between visits. The first month I tried it I did one packet a day (20mg) before bed. I did not get AF but following the suggestion I waited again another 14 days and started the progesterone again this time with 40mg. I got a regular AF flow 2 days after stopping and actually grew a follicle that cycle. I did use estinyl that cycle as well. However I had used estinyl previously on 2 very long cycles and I never grew a follicle. My instincts are telling me I need the progesterone every month to keep regular especially since I am not going to grow a follicle each time. Hope this helps.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks so much! - KarenGH on Jun 20, 8:33 AM
    1. interesting - Rebekah on Jun 20, 12:32 PM
      1. No particular site. - KarenGH on Jun 21, 9:13 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement