Hope you don't mind me busting in hereJune 23 2011 at 9:07 AM
|Cee (no login)|
Response to Thanks for answering... HCG booster...more questions....
Margie, sounds like you used the hCG as a trigger, correct? They had Sara H do the hCG booster because she triggered with Lupron. The nurse at Cooper told me the point in doing this is because the Lupron collapses the follicle and forces the egg out and that the hCG booster "triggers" the corpus luteum to develop and start producing the necessary luteal phase hormones. If not all your follicles releases with an hCG trigger they might have you try Lupron or something a little stronger to get you to release. That's why Sara H and I both use Lupron as a trigger - because hCG didn't cause us to release.
- No worries busting in... :-) - MargieD on Jun 23, 2011, 9:36 AM
- WOWZERS, LADIES! You know my cycle better than I do! - Sara H on Jun 23, 2011, 10:08 AM
- So - do I understand this...... - MargieD on Jun 23, 2011, 11:31 AM
- Yes - Cee on Jun 23, 2011, 11:55 AM
- Wow.... this is making sense... thanks for explaining!!! :-) n/t - MargieD on Jun 23, 2011, 12:33 PM