MargieDJune 30 2011 at 12:01 PM
|Cee (no login)|
Hey, I saw your post on the pink board about the nurse at Cooper asking about you having a consultation. I just got my beta callback and spoke to Diane, and she basically told me the same thing. I've had 4 IUIs there, all unmedicated (except for estinyl/estrace and P4). I talked with Dr. Check last month and he told me to just stay on course and trust the process and I told her that, but I'm all confused now because it's like, who's running the show here? I mean, I had my consult with Dr. Check because I was frustrated because I haven't been feeling like we've had a good chance each cycle, and he tells me to just be patient and stay the course, and now his nurse is telling me it's time to move on?
I just wanted to reach out to you and tell you the same thing is going on with me. Have you decided what to do?
- Saw your post.... have to run... but promise to post again later... :-) n/t - MargieD on Jun 30, 12:40 PM
- (barge) - bigboy on Jun 30, 1:34 PM
- Thanks bigboy n/t - Cee on Jun 30, 6:59 PM
- What am I going to do??? (DD & #2 ment) (LONG) - MargieD on Jun 30, 6:28 PM
- P.S. It's not that I don't want to go to Dr. Check for the IVF... - MargieD on Jun 30, 6:35 PM
- Thanks for your input (DE ment) - Cee on Jul 1, 6:45 AM
- Believe me... I am confused, too... and have lots of second thoughts.... - MargieD on Jul 1, 9:03 AM
- giving OE a chance, IVF (pg/mc/DE ment) - Anonymous on Jul 1, 12:24 PM
- Probably would have done the same if I was in your situation. (DD ment) - MargieD on Jul 1, 2:49 PM