Return to Index  

Thanks for your input (DE ment)

July 1 2011 at 6:45 AM
Cee  (no login)

Response to What am I going to do??? (DD & #2 ment) (LONG)

I guess I just feel confused, because after talking with him last month, he said let's keep doing what we're doing and then the nurse said let's reevaluate. Just made me second-guess everything. Ugh. I have to do IUI at least because of MFI, Dr. Check doesn't think I need to do IVF at all, and in fact was pretty adamant against it. Didn't think it would be worth it.

I've had 4 IUIs since seeing Check - the first one I don't really think counts because it was the one I did there when I went for my consultation - upon examination, they discovered I was about to ovulate and we never were able to confirm release. Then my 3rd one was poorly timed. So I really only feel like 2 of them have been legitimate shots.

We've given ourselves until the end of the year with Check and then we're going to move on, probably to DE. I just want to feel like we've really given my OE a real shot and I don't feel like every cycle we're giving outselves the best chance.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Believe me... I am confused, too... and have lots of second thoughts.... - MargieD on Jul 1, 9:03 AM
  3. giving OE a chance, IVF (pg/mc/DE ment) - Anonymous on Jul 1, 12:24 PM
    1. Probably would have done the same if I was in your situation. (DD ment) - MargieD on Jul 1, 2:49 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement