Return to Index  

Believe me... I am confused, too... and have lots of second thoughts....

July 1 2011 at 9:03 AM
MargieD  (no login)

Response to Thanks for your input (DE ment)

When we heard that phone call suggested that we'd schedule a consultation, it felt like everything was turned upside down. I mean - we had just talked to Dr. Check!!!! What's going on?!?!? Is there's something that they're not telling us?? How many times has that happened - when doctors don't disclose everything because it's either not important or they didn't think we'd understand it?? And likewise, he didn't think we needed IVF and that is still very hard for me to wrap my head around. I haven't even miscarried so I have no freaking clue if the egg and sperm are meeting.

DH was really cool about it. He felt that we finally got a good cycle and it was the furthest all four REs had taken us besides that one IVF cycle. He's being good, too, trying to talk it out with me, making sure I feel good about the whole process. (I don't think he's ever been really like this - you know??) So we ended up talking about it a quite bit yesterday.

I thought I felt good about the whole thing - but honestly - this morning - on my way back from the local RE for bloodwork and ultrasound, I was ready to cry.

This journey is hard. After dealing with the dumb bleepers, I want a doctor who doesn't screw with me... and I'm praying that Dr. Check is not...

I try to tell myself that we're with Dr. Check for a reason and with my FSH at 30.6 last month... there are not a lot of REs who will work with me...

DH is asking me to keep positive and to keep the faith in the next two cycles... so I am trying very hard to do that... but while he's away at work, I'm allow to mope... happy.gif

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement