Cee and MargieD (PG ment)July 1 2011 at 9:32 AM
|Mrs. A (no login)|
Sorry I have to be short but just wanted to say sorry for the BFNs. It totally sucks. I know the disappointments. ANd I'm totally onboard with the margarita plan for sure!
I also wanted to say, don't be alarmed or concerned about the nurse suggesting a callback with Dr. Check. Talking is good. I know the callbacks can be annoying because of the scheduling and times but I think that re-hashing can only lead to tweaking which could very well lead to success.
I wanted to remind what happened with me. My BFP cycle was just a technicality cycle. I was doing a post-coital test while we were pursuing DE. When I went in for the post-coital the nurse had a "consult" with me and was talking out loud not necessarily directly at me but wondering about what P4 support to do with me - she'd seen in my file I'd done all sorts of P4 support previously. She said she needed to talk to Dr. Check. I told her this wasn't a "real" cycle. She said yes it is. It was after that, that Dr. Check gave her instructions to put me on 1 Crinone in the a.m. and 200 mg. vag supps in the evening. That was the first time I had ever used those P4 meds. Two weeks later I got my BFP. Point I'm making is that the more you talk with Dr. Check the more chance you have of tweaking, and if the nurse is suggesting to consult with Dr. Check, then I think that's a good thing.
In the interest of full disclosure...while I think that that P4 cocktail had a lot to do with my BFP, Dr. Check actually attributes my BFP to that that I did an unmedicated cycle. Which still is in line with what I'm saying about talking may only lead to good things. The reason it was an unmedicated cycle was because I had had a callback review with Dr. Check where he said we do nothing for this post-coital other than Mucinex.
Hang in there ladies. Regardless, I think it's really great to see you guys draw lines in the sand so to speak as far as your plans. That is so important. Hopefully, you won't ever have to get to those decision points!
- Don't know if you caught this.... - MargieD on Jul 1, 9:44 AM
- Changed mind... scheduling a consultation.... - MargieD on Jul 1, 1:29 PM
- Re: Changed mind... scheduling a consultation.... - Cee on Jul 1, 1:52 PM
- Yes, CD3 numbers - although I'm calling it CD2 numbers.... - MargieD on Jul 1, 3:04 PM
- Ditto what MargieD said - Cee on Jul 1, 11:18 AM
- Have you been writing "please consult Dr. Check" on your callbacks? - Gi8 on Jul 1, 11:54 AM
- Re: Have you been writing "please consult Dr. Check" on your callbacks? - Cee on Jul 1, 1:53 PM
- I don't know since I'm not oot, however can get a call back sheet and scan and - Gi8 on Jul 1, 6:22 PM
- yes they are in the OOT package. - Mrs. A on Jul 2, 7:58 AM
- Cee and Margie - Rebekah on Jul 1, 11:44 AM
- Thanks for the input - Cee on Jul 1, 1:57 PM
- Barge to Mrs A - progesterone question - SMRC on Jul 2, 4:52 AM
- that's a good question! (PG ment) - Mrs. A on Jul 2, 7:34 AM