IVF questionJuly 4 2011 at 1:04 PM
|bigboy (no login)|
Does the number of eggs retrieved depend on the AFC at CD3? Meaning, will you get no more than the number of antral follicles seen on CD3? Then after you start stimming the goal is to get all or most of those eggs?
Or, do more follicles pop up after you start stimming?
- I think - gisg on Jul 4, 1:49 PM
- Thats right - Alli on Jul 4, 7:38 PM
- Re: IVF question - Anonymous on Jul 4, 1:52 PM
- Tough to tell (DE ment) - Anonymous on Jul 4, 3:06 PM
- It varied for me - summerwind03 on Jul 4, 5:51 PM
- For my BFP cycle my AFC was less than ER - JulesM on Jul 5, 5:33 AM
- On my BFP cycle - Anonymous on Jul 5, 6:31 AM
- Re: IVF question - Lauren1228 on Jul 5, 10:50 AM
- Lauren! Awesome numbers, update when you can - Anonymous on Jul 5, 1:43 PM