Sex before transfer increases odds?July 7 2011 at 9:18 PM
|Lauren1228 (no login)|
Havent searched this at all yet, only hearsay from a fellow IVFer friend, but they go to Dallas SIRM with Dr Saleh who told them to have sex the night before transfer- apparently it increases odds due to the prostoglandins and somehow signals the uterus for implantation
Anyone else heard this? We are out of town for our egg retrieval so I havent searched this yet (posting this from phone). Our clinic advised no sex until fetal heart beat seen, nothing introduced into the uterus until then.
Thoughts? Complete crap or sound research on this one?
- Some links - Lauren1228 on Jul 7, 9:27 PM
- We did with success!! (pg ment) - Alli on Jul 8, 7:39 AM
- Cooper suggests this - Anonymous on Jul 7, 9:55 PM
- Yes - summerwind03 on Jul 8, 5:50 AM
- Breaking doc protocol - Lauren1228 on Jul 8, 7:32 AM
- I am so glad you posted this! - Sara H on Jul 8, 7:57 AM