i just got off the phone with REJuly 29 2011 at 10:38 AM
|bigboy (Login bigboy09)|
and i wanted to share what he said to me. we were talking about my results and all that...and the DOR and such. and he said that that the AMH score does not speak to quality at all and that it only speaks to the number of eggs...he said that age is the number one number one number one factor in egg quality. he said that with my current cycle he wouldnt be surprised if i had twins. - bc i have two mature follicles and he doesnt think that my egg quality is bad. he wasnt saying that im going to get pregnant he was just driving home his point about age and egg quality. - he wasnt and didnt give me any false hope, he was just trying to speak to age and egg quality.
im NOT saying that this is right or wrong information. i just think it is really interesting how one credible RE said that AMH has nothing to do with quality, that age is #1 factor, and that another credible RE can say that AMH does in fact play a role in egg quality. im not saying that my RE is right or wrong i just think it's interesting how all of these great doctors can have such different thoughts!
- My Re's have agreed... - Sara H on Jul 29, 10:57 AM
- Re: My Re's have agreed... - bigboy on Jul 29, 11:00 AM
- Ha! I wish! - Sara H on Jul 29, 11:08 AM
- Re: i just got off the phone with RE - NY10 on Jul 29, 12:06 PM
- Brage to NY10 - Sara H on Jul 29, 1:00 PM
- Re: Brage to NY10 - NY10 on Jul 29, 2:33 PM
- Re: i just got off the phone with RE - anna on Jul 29, 1:34 PM
- Alli posted this journal a few days ago.... - MargieD on Jul 30, 9:08 AM