early ovulation / short follicular phase?July 30 2011 at 7:14 AM
|jnoels (no login)|
So I went in this morning for mid-cycle bloods, ultrasound, and hormone smear. This is my first cycle w/Check, and we were just going to do progesterone after ovulation.
So NO mature follicles on day 11. The nurse who looked at the hormone smear with me said she thought I had probably ovulated early this cycle, but that blood work would confirm that. I ovulated before day 11? That's really early.
I actually did an OPK this morning that came back positive. Didn't do one yesterday, and wondering if that one would've come back positive as well... I know they don't necessarily work for high FSHers.
Anyway, we'll see what they say on the callback, but it's pretty clear nothing's happening this cycle.
Anyone had luck with meds to lengthen follicular phase / get a mature follicle? I'm guessing that's what we'll try next.
Grrrrrrrr.. I feel like I need a medical degree in order to understand all this, ask the right questions, and advocate for myself.
- Re: early ovulation / short follicular phase? - AJ on Jul 30, 8:28 AM
- In what form do you take estrace?? - MargieD on Jul 30, 9:19 AM
- Pill form - AJ on Jul 30, 2:31 PM
- So it's not the same as estinyl?? n/t - MargieD on Jul 31, 7:34 AM
- The same thing happens to me.... - MargieD on Jul 30, 9:15 AM
- Re: early ovulation / short follicular phase? - jnoels on Jul 30, 11:33 AM
- m/c ment, child ment - bigboy on Jul 30, 12:19 PM
- Re: m/c ment, child ment - jnoels on Jul 30, 12:40 PM
- I O early too - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 30, 5:24 PM
- Re: I O early too - bigboy on Jul 31, 7:03 AM