Question for Check ladies - blood/ultrasound packageAugust 4 2011 at 9:15 AM
|jnoels (no login)|
After some insurance haggling, it has become clear that we are going to be self-pay in this already super fun process. Woo-hoo!
Was talking with Check's billing dept. and she explained to me the "packages" you can purchase for bloods and ultrasounds. She explained that a round of bloods (E2, LH, the works) plus an ultrasound counts as 2 services.
My question for you guys: How many times in a cycle do you generally go in for both bloods and ultrasound? 3? (CD 2-3, just before ovulation, and after?) When you go in for a beta, do they also test for LH, FSH, E2, etc? Basically wondering if, at the end of a cycle, would you be using a full "service" for that?
- Re: Question for Check ladies - blood/ultrasound package - Anonymous on Aug 4, 2011, 9:31 AM
- I have coverage for b/w - Cee on Aug 4, 2011, 9:34 AM
- Re: I have coverage for b/w - jnoels on Aug 4, 2011, 9:40 AM
- Natural with IUI nt - Cee on Aug 4, 2011, 10:50 AM
- I'm natural, not IVF (yet). Does that matter? - jnoels on Aug 4, 2011, 9:36 AM
- Re: Question for Check ladies - blood/ultrasound package - Rebekah on Aug 4, 2011, 10:00 AM
- depends - alima on Aug 5, 2011, 2:00 AM
- Re: Question for Check ladies - blood/ultrasound package - jnoels on Aug 5, 2011, 5:56 AM