Return to Index  

I know, I am so glad I taught... (adoption mentioned)

August 7 2011 at 6:29 PM
Sara H  (no login)

Response to Re: HA! I'm with you, sister!

especially if that knowledge saved an young women and men from the heartache later of not being in control of their fertility and having to make hard choices. I hope I helped at least a few people, and I think I did.

BUT....

The irony is rich! I mean, really? I know every way to keep FROM getting PG... you'd think I'd figure out one TO get PG! And, at this point, I qualify as having tried everything!

If I could go back I would add to my class that, if you seriously know that at some point you want to have kids, that at age 26 or so you start asking for a yearly blood test for your levels.

But, I did not know back then or I would not be in this boat now.

So, as soon as my DH and I know what we want to do as far as adoption and such and my DH is ready for us to "come out" about our infertility, I will be posting a yearly reminder to all my friends on 'Facebook' and tell them to pass it on! 'Cause knowing is half the battle!

Enjoy the beer!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: I know, I am so glad I taught... (adoption mentioned) - bigboy on Aug 8, 2011, 5:18 PM
    1. Well... (DE, and adoption and stuff mentioned) - Sara H on Aug 9, 2011, 7:17 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement