I think I diagnosed myselfAugust 8 2011 at 5:34 PM
|Tarababy1 (Login Tarababy1)|
I went for routine bloodwork last July and they told me my ANA panel was positive. That is the test for antibodies. I was sent to a rhematologist as a precaution. She ran a full panel and it came back positive again. Also positive for SS-B antibodies mostly found in Sjogren's syndrome. She told me since I had no symptoms, not to worry and there is a possibility it could be a false positive which sometimes can happen. I forgot about it for a year and now here I am.
I have become literally obsessed with researching every possiblity to my DOR. It kills me everyday that I have this diagnosis. Sjogren's is an autoimmune disease and autoimmune diseases cause DOR. Tada- is this why I have DOR??? The doctor said not to worry. No symptoms= no disease. I am going on Sat. for bloodwork to see where this stands. This is eating me up alive. Then I read the possibility of neonatal heart block with this. I am so confused and left wondering. AF will be here next week and I have to decide to pursue another IUI or go to IVF. All this new info. is confusing me even more. There are also higher risks of miscarriage with autoimmune disease.
Does anyone else have an autoimmune disease and if so, were you told it could be related to DOR?
- Re: I think I diagnosed myself - DeeinNYC on Aug 8, 5:39 PM
- Re: I think I diagnosed myself - Tarababy1 on Aug 8, 6:05 PM
- The Problem is... - DeeinNYC on Aug 8, 10:01 PM
- Re: I think I diagnosed myself - Anonymous on Aug 8, 5:43 PM
- Thoughts (DE twins, painful RE comments ment) - CatMama on Aug 8, 7:13 PM
- Re: I think I diagnosed myself - Rebekah on Aug 8, 8:19 PM
- m/c ment - jnoels on Aug 9, 6:01 AM