Return to Index  

@ Maureen on Main Line vs Penn (child ment)

August 17 2011 at 6:45 PM
Rebekah  (Login Bestbehavior)

Sorry, I was out of town for work and just couldn't get on to answer this sooner. I left Main Line for a few reasons, 1) my husband almost strangled Dr. Orris. Not really but his name is a rather ugly curse word in our house! He was just fast talking and rude to us for a few months. Flippant at times. 2) I was just going "down the line" so to speak as far as location. I was on these boards back in 2006 so I knew Dr. Check was sort of local but not really. I went to Penn Radnor on a recommendation and I love love love Drs. Gracia and Pfeiffer. The challenge is/was Dr. Gracia is really into her research now and only at the Radnor on Tues (or she was last year). Dr. Pfeiffer is around more often but the wait to be her patient can be a long wait - a few months. My experience in 2007 was very good - I was also 4 years younger than now. When I went in last Sept for a follicle check, one of the newer doctors was really unfriendly - pretty much asked me why was I there with ovaries like that? I have not gone back since. I have also read/heard that abington has a satellite office at Paoli hospital - probably same building. I know of someone who had success there. I think Penn is great - they just have their "protocals" as they are a teaching hospital. I donated there in my daughter's name when she was born.

Hope this is somewhat helpful. Best of Luck to you!!

Ps do you go to a local acu by any chance. I love my acu downtown but it is always so hard to get there!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. thank you so much for your story - maureen on Aug 18, 2011, 5:26 AM
    1. acupuncture in the Philly area - jnoels on Aug 18, 2011, 7:55 AM

2. acu plus mayan massage (pg ment) - Rebekah on Aug 18, 2011, 12:33 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement