advice - when to change course, IUISeptember 12 2011 at 5:34 PM
|jnoels (no login)|
Day 3 today - went in for bloods and ultrasound. Only 3 follicles. Feeling really discouraged. This will be our third cycle with Check - and I know that's not long - I'm just wondering how long to stick with one protocol before advocating for something different. Right now we're just doing P4 support in the luteal phase.
I also found out that while my insurance won't pay for the monitoring we're currently doing, they will pay for IUI and the tests, procedures, etc leading up to it. I'm thinking about pushing for that next cycle, if nothing comes of this one. Anyone have thoughts on that for me?
- hi there - Jamie on Sep 12, 5:41 PM
- So I assume you're doing TI? - Cee on Sep 12, 5:55 PM
- to jamie and cee (m/c mentioned) - jnoels on Sep 12, 6:26 PM
- Just call the front desk - Cee on Sep 12, 6:42 PM
- Re: advice - when to change course, IUI - AJ on Sep 13, 8:16 AM
- frankly, I would move on - jkl on Sep 14, 2:01 PM