Return to Index  

i am in the same shoes!!!

September 12 2011 at 6:31 PM
Anna (waiting26)  (Login waiting26)

Response to Need support - just found out co-worker is pregnant (x-post)

Well, I feel your pain my SIL who is 7 years older that I am is pg as of last month!! and that made me crazy insane and I went to therapy. This Saturday I spoke with my therapist and these are her advice and believe it or not it helped me, I know some dont make sense and its not logical but she said emotion isnt logical so here are couple of lines I repeat to myself and it helped me

1- When we all were born we chose a challenge to come to this world and that was the challenged assigned to me
2- One day, one way or another I will be a mom, OE, DE, whatever it will happen so why ruin today. I KNOW it will happen sooner or later, I KNOW IT
3- She asked me 4 years ago how did I feel about starving people in Africa or someone in wheelchair compare with today I said I felt bad but I never knew what pain was before my IF problem and now I do feel their pain she advised me to look at IF as a bridge that connects me to other people, as a way to see the world and appreciate good more because now we know how lucky we are to be able to walk, etc

I am not sure if that helps you or not, but she did help me. I was so out of everything when I heard her news, every day I prayed for my own death. If you want I can give you this therapist info. She is in Beverly Hills and accept blue cross so my copayment is $20, she also works weekend I see her Sat mornings

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,1st IVf with 2 follicle failed abnormal egg didnt fertilize, DE speech Ugh...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks for that.... - Tracy on Sep 12, 2011, 7:46 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement