waitSeptember 23 2011 at 4:30 PM
|juliemam (Login juliemam)|
Response to Re: Sooooo.... :- (
you had a bad post coital? Doesn't that mean anti bodies? Have you been tested?
From what I understand, if you test pos for anti-bodies then they will also attack a developing embryo so that even if you bypass the sperm in your uterus by using ivf, the anti-bodies see the embie as a foreign body.
just thinking. I may be way off with this.
- What??? - Sara H on Sep 23, 5:06 PM
- not too sure (m/c ment/child ment) - juliemam on Sep 23, 6:49 PM
- Good rant, good info! - Sara H on Sep 23, 7:28 PM
- What I found online seems to say... - Sara H on Sep 23, 8:11 PM
- P4 - juliemam on Sep 24, 9:08 AM
- JM, you are cute! - SaraH on Sep 24, 10:06 AM
- barge - bigboy on Sep 24, 11:59 AM
- Would love that, too, BB! - Sara H on Sep 24, 2:01 PM
- would love that : ) n/t - bb on Sep 24, 5:47 PM
- Re: wait - Rebekah on Sep 23, 7:17 PM