Return to Index  

Re: I'm glad you had a good cycle with CCRM (children ment)

September 27 2011 at 1:18 PM
mamamorg  (no login)

Response to I'm glad you had a good cycle with CCRM (children ment)

you are definitely right! The "best" is relative to everyone, but each cycle I was with check we were following 1, 2 and SOMETIMES 3 follies...never making it to a retrieval b/c one would get bigger than the others, the others would stop growing and my final cancelled cycle with him I had break through bleeding in the middle of my cycle (after taking cetrotide, wonder if that had soemthing to do with it?)??? that has NEVER happened before...he cancelled me right away.

I just wish I wouldn't have wasted soo soo many months. As I'm sure you all have felt like this too, "I'm a ticking time bomb!"...time is of the essence for sure. I was definitely hoping for more embies than 7 with Schoolie, but he was thrilled that we got 7 especially considering I have an AFC of 3.

And yes, my FSH was slightly elevated, but more importantly (I guess) is that my estrogen was nearly 100...(which as we all know means that my FSH was prob even higher than the 11.9 measured). And I learned that AMH is an even better indicator of number of eggs.

SUCH a great learning experience. I was incredibly impressed with CCRM....finger crossed and lots of prayers for a successful FET. I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully I'm a success story happy.gif

P.S. I don't dislike Check. When hubs and I met with him, I thought he was a genius. But I honestly needed someone more aggressive than Check and min stim for ME wasn't cutting it. As schoolie told me, "we want to recruit all the follicles you have" and he believed that a min stim protocol for someone like me wasn't going to get me the results I wanted. He was right! I got more follicles and CCRM even matured two eggs for me in their lab overnight...they both fertilized and we got two more embryos to work with!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement