Ultrasound had--- no folliclesOctober 3 2011 at 6:14 PM
|Megan (Login jmegand)|
Hey all, I wrote a few months back, freaking out after getting menopausal symptoms after going off the pill and a fhs level of 59.
Well, after 2 rounds of progesterone and no period to test for actual fhs levels, I saw a fertility specialist. His thoughts just on my symptoms alone was I was experiencing ovarian failure, but ordered the ultrasound to be sure.
Had the ultrasound this morning and the nurse called a few hrs later. There were no follicles present and I could come in and talk about egg donor options.
Just to be sure I understand (since I'm unclear at times between what is fact and what is opinion), are no follicles the end of the road? That cant change can it?
I'm supposed to go back to my ob this week to see about hrt options....
- Re: Ultrasound had--- no follicles - anna on Oct 3, 2011, 6:22 PM
- Re: Ultrasound had--- no follicles - Megan on Oct 3, 2011, 6:37 PM
- Re: Ultrasound had--- no follicles - Anna (waiting26) on Oct 3, 2011, 7:11 PM
- i second this (m/c pg ment) - bigboy on Oct 4, 2011, 6:57 AM
- Antral follicle counts vary. - Raindrops1 on Oct 3, 2011, 8:59 PM
- you may want to consider traditional chinese medicine - Jamie on Oct 4, 2011, 5:33 AM
- re: chinese medicine - megan on Oct 4, 2011, 8:12 AM
- Where do you live? - Hadas on Oct 4, 2011, 10:48 AM