Return to Index  

Re: Ultrasound had--- no follicles

October 3 2011 at 7:11 PM
Anna (waiting26)  (no login)

Response to Re: Ultrasound had--- no follicles

My advice to you is not to waste your time with OBGYN. i am sorry to use harsh language but they usually dont know shi**t about fertility. I did the same I wasted my time with OBGYN for one year cause first I didnt know I have fertility problem, i just couldnt get prg, i went to 3 OBGYN and non of them diagnosed me correctly, my follicle count is 2, where it should be 30 at my age, and non of the OBGYN pointed that to me till I went to an RE, they didnt even bother to test my FSH!!!!. i didnt have fertility insurance I was trying to save money on RE office visit.

second I am sorry you are going thru this. my advice to you would be find a good FSH friendly RE. if you are in NY go to cooper and see Dr. check or Dr. Owen Davis. i am 28 and my FSH is 28 and still not prg but this might not be the end of the road for you. Keep us posted and just know there are many women younger and older in the same shoes as you are and we are all here to support you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. i second this (m/c pg ment) - bigboy on Oct 4, 2011, 6:57 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement