Return to Index  

thanks, Ladies!

October 5 2011 at 3:59 PM
Sara H  (no login)

Response to Re: Latest visit: looks good so far..

I am trying to be hopeful! happy.gif
(But, as always, not too much... yip, same roller coaster, different car!)

AJ- I know, very pleased about the cyst being gone! The whole E2 thing has me so confused... one thing could be causing all these problems? And, it was so easily adjusted? And, my old RE I was with FOR A YEAR never tried this? Grrrr....

Anna, nope, natural cycle... ironically my one IVF cycle I only had one follicle! But, often I have two at this stage and one disappears and one takes over.

Laura: (If you know all this my apologies, just skip!)
those are the blood levels:
So FSH you know, Follicle Stimulating Hormone. Starts low and goes up until mid-cycle.
LH = Luteinizing Hormone, that makes you ovulate so you want it low at first while things are growing then to spike to make you ovulate
E2 = Estradiol or estrogen. that starts low and then goes up as the follicle grows.
P4 = Progesterone. That should be nonexistent until after you ovulate and the empty follicle causes the P4 to rise. Lots of us have low P4 after ovulation so we are given extra. Sometime just that can help people get PG!

Lining is the uterus lining. Just after your period it should be very thin and build up over the cycle.

These number can really tell you right where you are in your cycle once you get things going a bit normally.

Hope that helps! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement