Return to Index  

Dr. Davis (other pg ment)

October 17 2011 at 7:03 AM
cbsgirl  (no login)

Response to Re: Different approaches

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Davis. My cycle with him was my "hail mary" and I did not have success. Granted, I was 42 and pushing the envelope with my own eggs. That said, I would highly recommend him, as he is a great RE and really knows his stuff. I know several people on this board and off who had success with him when they had barely produced or had significant issues elsewhere. One woman was about your age with unexplained IF and did three cycles out of the NY area with no embryos to transfer each time. Davis got her preg on her first cycle there and she now has twins!

I can honestly say that Davis would never sacrifice the good follicles to recruit more. He is all about what you have when your largest reaches 18mm. Period. They don't like to push your lead much beyond 18mm because they feel like the eggs can get overcooked and quality is sacrificed.

It may take a bit to get an appt with Davis, so I'd call now. He either needs all of your cycle records from other clinics or cd3 b/w in the Cornell lab before the appt can be scheduled. They also close over Christmas and they will shut down IVF cycle starts in early Dec.

Good luck!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement