Return to Index  

Well, I've had an interesting week...

November 3 2011 at 4:11 PM
Cee  (no login)

CD1 was Monday. Monday afternoon around 3-4 I started having a bad stomach ache on top of my cramps, which made me a crabby girl. Later that night after my poor DH did all the handing out of the candy to trick-or-treaters I made him take me to the ER. I was having sharp shooting pains down on my lower right side and was scared my right ovary was bursting! I was scared.

So we went up there and all my labs came back normal. They gave me morphine for the pain and sent me home, telling me that on Tuesday if I didn't feel better to come back up.

Tuesday I went to my regular doctor for a previously-scheduled appt and told him about my pain and how I was really sore and stiff still. He ordered a CT scan and 5 hours later I was in surgery for an appendectomy!

I had to cancel my CD3 appt for yesterday obviously. Looks like I'm sitting out this cycle, LOL! I couldn't decide what to do about it and looks like the decision was made for me.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. wow, hope all is ok - Anonymous on Nov 3, 4:44 PM
  3. Take time to get back on your feet. - Rebekah on Nov 3, 5:31 PM
  5. Re: Well, I've had an interesting week... - anna on Nov 3, 5:38 PM
  7. Wow! - KarenGH on Nov 4, 7:21 AM
    1. (gotta correct myself) - KarenGH on Nov 8, 10:52 AM

8. Cee! - Sara H on Nov 7, 11:59 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement