Do you guys agree that some Doctors lie?November 9 2011 at 3:26 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
I have posted anonymously about this topic before. I've long known that doctors can be wrong, but I had no idea that they would outright lie in order to manipulate people into following their agendas. My dad knows nothing about this struggle that I've had but the topic has come up recently about doctors, and he told me he has no idea where I get my information about doctors lying.
He said that doctors make mistakes but they are basically trying to get things right. That's what I used to think as well. However now I believe based on personal experience that in the fertility industry at least, some doctors are actually LYING because they want to get you to either do a treatment or not do a treatment with them based on their personal ambitions or agenda.
Once I thought that most serious professionals were very honest. I have slowly started to realize this isn't true. My dad looks at me like I'm a conspiracy theorist or something, which I'm definitely not. (As I said I have not told him anything about this.
Just wondering if anybody else out there has had any evolving opinions about this matter.
- Correction - Anonymous on Nov 9, 2011, 4:42 PM
- Yup. They lie. A lot. - Been there on Nov 9, 2011, 4:57 PM
- Sorry Been There - Anonymous on Nov 9, 2011, 6:11 PM
- I don't feel my other clinic directly lied... but more lied by omission. - Sara H on Nov 9, 2011, 10:49 PM
- Sorry Sarah H. - Anonymous on Nov 10, 2011, 2:23 PM
- Re: Do you guys agree that some Doctors lie? - bigboy on Nov 10, 2011, 6:17 AM
- All People are Capable of lying - DeeinNYC on Nov 10, 2011, 8:39 AM
- Re: All People are Capable of lying - Anonymous on Nov 10, 2011, 11:58 AM
- Meant Just what I said - DeeinNYC on Nov 10, 2011, 12:36 PM
- Hi Dee - Anonymous on Nov 10, 2011, 1:25 PM
- Re: Hi Dee - Anonymous on Nov 10, 2011, 1:29 PM
- Re: Hi Dee - DeeinNYC on Nov 10, 2011, 1:38 PM
- profession - Anonymous on Nov 10, 2011, 2:29 PM
- I have only experienced it once with a dentist. - Raindrops1 on Nov 10, 2011, 2:34 PM
- 100 % believe - BranBran on Nov 26, 2011, 6:53 PM