So, I think we are sure we are going to do a cycle.
(How's that statement for certainty!
1) It's a timing issue. Do we start this month? DH is on a huge holiday project which only gives him Mon-Tue off. There is no way he can be off on a Saturday. So that makes me nervous.
2) And: This will sounds silly but we were out last cycle and could not try (I was in another county!) and I feel like it's good luck to try before and IVF cycle... silly, I know!
3) And, of course, the dreaded Christmas issue. As romantic as it would eb to find out it worked at Christmas we could also be finding out it was a failure at Christmas. My DH LOVES Christmas... I don't want to ruin that for him.
4) DH's project has a 10% chance of becoming a job offer... which would include heath insurgence, but we would not know until after the holidays... which would be an ironic kick-in-the-butt if we did a cycle now.
On the other hand:
1) If my FSH is good we should do it!
2) Who knows what tomorrow could bring, if we have a chance now...
3) My grandparents are in their 90's. If we have a chance to tell them a g.g.kid is on the way I will feel horrible if I miss that due to delay.
4) We are EXCITED and want to try!
5) DH's schedule is bad-ish this cycle but mine is rather clear, which is, really more important.
So, we don't know what to do... I'll get my blood-work numbers tomorrow.
Hugs to all!