Nice to dream but I am out for IVF... bad FSH numbers...November 22 2011 at 6:18 PM
|Sara H (no login)|
After 6 months of great, nearly perfect numbers, my day three came back with a FSH of 14!
It had been at 5!
(Now, that is down from high 20's 6 months ago and a 50 once but still...)
So, we were in for a study that would have helped with some costs, 20%, and we are now out, not to mention that with a FSH that high we don't know if I will respond well or not anyway.
We will see how the next few months go and see where we are but it looks like we are out for IVF.
But, good news is we found out before we spent any money and we have been matched with donor embryos so we can move forward with that in a few months.
It's just the disappointment of having had the dream for a few weeks... to get to think/dream about it... that is so frustrating.
Trying to find the positive: I know logically that I am just where I was a few months ago, we have been matched with embryos and I should not be upset but right now...
But I'm really mad.
Thank you for all of your support,
- Re: Nice to dream but I am out for IVF... bad FSH numbers... - bigboy on Nov 22, 7:08 PM
- a word of hope (bfp, preg, children ment) - Sarah in Seattle on Nov 22, 7:10 PM
- I am sorry (baby ment.) - Jamie on Nov 22, 7:11 PM
- Re: Nice to dream but I am out for IVF... bad FSH numbers... - anna on Nov 22, 8:05 PM
- I'm so sorry Sara - AJ on Nov 22, 8:36 PM
- Re: Nice to dream but I am out for IVF... bad FSH numbers... - alima on Nov 23, 4:43 AM
- I'm so sorry Sara H - Sara Q on Nov 23, 10:07 AM
- XOXOXOX to you all! - Sara H on Nov 23, 11:13 AM
- So sorry hun... - DeeinNYC on Nov 23, 11:45 AM