Return to Index  

This happened to me, even more so.. I understand..

December 4 2011 at 9:25 AM
BabyDance  (no login)

Response to in RE waitting room vent (lots of egg menyioned)

I was at Checks for ER - I had three, they got 1 that fertilized and didn't grow to day 3. When I was waiting for the RE to come in, she was finishing ER for someone else next door, and the window between the rooms was open. They count, standard procedure. At first, I didn't realize what it was, then I did, they counted, as I was sitting there, up to 33. I thought I'd kill myself right there. Then the doctor came in woke her up and explained she might have OHSS. I was numb. I felt bad she might be sick, but listening to them count to 33 was brutal. Sorry, Anna. This whole thing sucks bigtime. As you know, I know I'm done, unless some beyond miracle naturally occurs, but I'm accepting it. I wasn't before and really still believed it could happen. Now I know it can't, accept by the grace of g-d, there is NOTHING I can do anymore. I didn't drink for a year and took tons of supplements. Now I take nothing but one vitex, and drink. I've given up. But, don't you give up. You are too young. The biggest predictor of egg quality is AGE, NOT FSH. There has to be one good egg in there. There has to be. Xox BD

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: This happened to me, even more so.. I understand.. - anna on Dec 4, 2011, 9:39 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement