Return to Index  

Re: OK, Gotch'cha! Still...

December 14 2011 at 7:06 AM
teresa  (no login)

Response to OK, Gotch'cha! Still...

:0)
You are right, I had genetic testing done on my last miscarriage. It came back "normal" At my consult last week, Dr said it was "not normal" ...he gave me a reason and to be honest...I dont recall what he said because I had already "shut down" when he said IVF with PGD. Next time we go, I am bringing a pen and paper and taking notes down, I was even thinking to bring a hand recorder and tape the convo though Im not sure that would be allowed..it's purely for remembering, I get so nervous that I always forget everything.

Thank you for your advice and input. I am still not sure what to do. I think one minute, "one IUI" then I think "try for 3 months naturally" then its no, "go right to IVF". I had so wanted to try this month but now with this HSG they told me we can't. Another month gone!! Frustrating.

I plan to ask him what are my chances of conceiving on the first IVF..not sure he will be able to answer that. Oh, if money werent an issue, this would be much easier.

Thank you Sarah H and hugs back at you!!!! xoxoxo

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement