special thanks to all of you.December 15 2011 at 4:24 PM
|anna (no login)|
What a drama it was this morning, flight @ 12:30. Cooper office said let's do one more blood work if E2 drops then don't come. The LA lab said they will get me my result by 10 AM. Well they didn't till 11:30. We decided to drive to airport so we won't miss the flight in cade the E2 was doing good. Well it was in our way to air port where I got the result and we made a U turn. The blood result showed that I am ovulating and E2 is so low. So I am just doing an IUI. Today was the most dramatic day of my life, now I have to unpack all my suit case.....
Thanks for all the help and support along this cycle.
- Oh Anna, so sorry @ this crazy rollercoaster. All the best w iui. - Mtoto2 on Dec 15, 4:46 PM
- Hang in there - Alli on Dec 15, 5:07 PM
- Anna, so sorry but you have learned SOOO much! - Sara H on Dec 15, 7:07 PM
- Re: special thanks to all of you. - Michelle on Dec 15, 8:04 PM
- Anna - I'm sorry; a year ago this day, 12/15, my life was in shambles (success ment) - Mrs. A on Dec 15, 10:04 PM
- I'm so sorry Anna - SMRC on Dec 16, 4:23 AM
- So sorry... - NancyMN on Dec 16, 9:20 AM
- Hang in there - Jen on Dec 16, 9:45 AM
- I'm so sorry.... - Tracy on Dec 16, 7:35 PM