Agree with PPs, and wonder if you might have more than one in there...January 21 2012 at 10:48 AM
|Erin (no login)|
Response to Quick question about BD timing - does my DH need to change his flight?
I think your E2 is a little high for only one mature follicle (I think it's supposed to be- give or take- about 200/mature follie) so maybe you've got another one hiding in there? I any case, looks good- good luck!!!
- I thought the same! :-) - Sara H on Jan 21, 2012, 11:11 AM
- The range is 200-600 average per follicle - Anonymous on Jan 21, 2012, 1:43 PM
- 600 level - smrc on Jan 21, 2012, 1:56 PM
- Re: The range is 200-600 average per follicle - Erin on Jan 21, 2012, 3:48 PM
- Here is a chart of hormone levels at different points in a natural cycle - Anonymous on Jan 21, 2012, 4:45 PM