Return to Index  

Re: Thoughts on my latest RE consultation

January 22 2012 at 4:49 PM
teresa  (no login)

Response to Thoughts on my latest RE consultation

welcome to the board. you are in the right place being here.

i'm fairly new here too and learning...but i will tell you this one thing that i know for SURE. there are more success stories than i have ever heard of here from women with high fsh after being given the DE speech, "it will never happen unless you do IVF" and getting booted from clinics..many here have heard these words. there is great support, advice and encouragement here. and success. you will feel MUCH better and more hopeful after spending some time here.

getting the initial diagnosis of having elevated/high fsh is shocking and scary and enough to throw you over the edge..it did to me..and then i found this board. i am learning to question doctors..these women have taught me so many thing i never would have known to ask/do on my own.

i am in the early stages of this journey and i am going to see one of the doctors that came highly recommended by many ladies here who have had success...but i will tell you to read the posts on this board, ask lots of questions, be super proactive and dont let a doctor make you feel hopeless because there is living proof that it CAN happen. seek 2nd even third opinions if you have to.

XOXOXO

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Thoughts on my latest RE consultation - Anonymous on Jan 22, 2012, 5:07 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement