Return to Index  

Re: "navigating cooper"

January 22 2012 at 6:15 PM
Anonymous  (Login annawaiting26)

Response to "navigating cooper"

1.Nancy is the head of IVF nurses, she is great. If u have any question and can't reach a doctor ask for her.

2. In case of emergency call emergency line directed by their answering system, an RE will call u back in 5 min.

3. The front desk is ur next bet, Kim at front desk is an angle. Twice I missed a call from a nurse and she directed me to them. Once she saw I was freaking out and she directed me to Dr Choe.

4. Dr Choe and Dr check have different opinions on cases, even Thu I wrote big and bold that I want Dr check to make my decisions, I got order from different re each time, but that worked out well so far.

5. Be on top of ur case and save all
ur results EACH time on a spread sheet. If u want ur history, there is a $30 charge and they only mail it u if ur out of town. It takes up to a week.

5. I got a blank sheet with check's sig and I marked the order my self each time, instead of them faxing me order every single time.

6. U will need a lots of faxing, I got the fax system that u can send and recieve fax from ur email. U get a phone # and it directs to yr email, its $10 a month, u can find cheaper ones. If u have an office job like me, it saves u LOTS of time. U don't want ur coworkers to know ur getting a vaginal UTZ TOMORROW if they sent u fax and ur not next to the machine. To me this is a must, I believe there r some free fax to email out there that u can only send 2 or 4 fax per day.

7. Have ur monitoring place give u the result and then u give them to cooper. Cooper will not call u or follow up in ur results, unless its the last couple of days of IVF. IF YOUR not the messenger u will never know if they got ur results. Also by the time they give u the result it could be as late as 8 pm and I personally can't wait that long to get the result. I have no patience.

Please excuse any typos, typed from my cell phone!!!

IVF #1...no fertilization
IVF #2...E2 drop, canceled
IVF #3...E2 drop, canceled
Gearing up for IVF #4

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. above is me - anna on Jan 22, 2012, 6:16 PM
  3. Re: "navigating cooper" - teresa on Jan 24, 2012, 6:53 AM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement